Your First Appointment
We are delighted to welcome new patients to our practice. You can rest assured that you will receive the highest quality of care. We aim to make the patient's journey, from first enquiry to treatment completion, a smooth and relaxed process.
Contact us: Our receptionist Aoife will arrange a new patient appointment or answer any queries you may have. For patient convenience, we offer early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments. Emergency appointments are seen as a priority. You can contact Aoife on 091 757678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Appointment: During your first visit, you will be requested to complete a dental and medical history questionnaire. This will be followed by a comprehensive 10 step oral health assessment. Digital photographs, impressions and digital x-rays may be taken if required. On completion of the examination, we will discuss the findings and explain any dental issues discovered during the examination that need addressing.
- Treatment Planning: Once we have discussed the dental issues, we will then explain the treatment options available to you. We will provide you with a written treatment plan detailing the options and costs. This is not a rushed affair, and patients are encouraged to take time to consider options. This stage is a two-way process and we are keen to answer your questions and hear your suggestions. This is essential to creating a successful treatment plan.
- Treatment: Once we have agreed on a treatment plan, we can proceed with treatment. Treatment may start on the first appointment if time permits, with priority given to addressing with any teeth causing pain.
- Aftercare: At Renmore Dental we place a strong emphasis on well structured and customized recall programs for our patients. As your dentist, we cannot understate the importance of regular hygiene and dental appointments to maintain your dental health. We will place you on a customised text-reminder service. Patient care does not finish when a course of treatment is complete.
- Payment: We understand that everyone's financial obligations are unique and at Renmore Dental we are committed to formulating a treatment plan that suits you and your budget. We also allow staged payment options where costs can be spread out over the course of treatment, with the balance paid before completion of work.